ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 19, 2006

More math

I timed a round on Tivoli today - I am still working on the bust, so am at 190+ stitches. It took 13 minutes. And from looking at the pattern, I have about 120 rows left. So 13 x 120 = 560 minutes. 560 / 60 = 26 hours. With 7 days left, that means it will take 3.7 hours per day to finish this before the Olympics end. Which is not entirely outside the realm of possibility. Of course, that doesn't account for the time it will take to thread it onto scrap yarn to try it on, etc. But I plan to give it my best shot.

Better put down the computer and pick up the needles. Hopefully it will be a short day at the hospital today. Camera comes home tomorrow (as well as hubby), so I can start to post some photos of progress.

Comments on "More math"

 

post a comment