ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mamma's got a brand new bag!

I got a great bag to use for my knitting. No more using carrier bags from yarn shops or from Simons
It's a nice pale green colour; like mint sorbet, with a chocolate brown lining inside.
There are 2 separate compartments that both zip open, so it can hold alot of stuff. There are some small inner pockets - one that has a zip. There are 4 pockets outside; one front, one back, and on each side. It also has a shoulder strap. the outside is PVC, but that's fine - it only cost $45.

It can definitely hold one large project or a few small ones. I've already loaded it up for tonight's SnB with my Tivoli (for show and tell) and another tank top that is 3/4 complete.





I also decided to fight the post Olympic blues by getting these.
Yes, it is very Imelda of me to buy the same shoe in different colours, but I can never find cute trendy shoes in size 11. And they only cost $50 each. I have 3 weddings this spring, and possibly a 4th in the fall. I am going to wear each of these shoes to at least one wedding. I have a long wine coloured taffeta skirt which will look smashing with the red ones, although that's more of a winter skirt, and I'm hoping they will work with a shift dress I have that is white with red roses. I have another long gauzy silk skirt that is the exact same colour as the greenish "leaves" in the pink shoe embellishment. Possibly pair it with a white wrap top; it will be on the casual end of wedding outfits, but the shoes will dress it up nicely.

Comments on "Mamma's got a brand new bag!"

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Wed Mar 01, 06:44:00 PM EST) : 

Ohhh nice shoes! hehe Love the bag too, especially the color! :) zknitter

 

post a comment