ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 24, 2006

yarn gift!!

A patient gave this to me today:



And when I opened it up:

It's wool! Handspun by his wife from fleece from their own sheep!

Not to mention the great card complete with a photo of sheep. I am guessing that it is worsted weight. I have no idea what the yardage is - using the kitchen scale, it weighs about 600 grams.

This is so cool!

Comments on "yarn gift!!"

 

Blogger soapy said ... (Fri Feb 24, 02:15:00 PM EST) : 

OMGOSH!! What LOVELY yarn! Looks as though it's plied too! That is a breathtaken gift for sure! I spin and that took quite sometime to clean the fleece prepare, spin & ply! That patient must think ALOT of you! Enjoy!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Fri Feb 24, 06:19:00 PM EST) : 

Awesome yarn! So wonderful they did it just for you!! Enjoy it!

 

Blogger Hillary said ... (Sat Feb 25, 12:22:00 AM EST) : 

It looks amazing!! Enjoy your sweet gift!!

 

Blogger mumblingmonkey said ... (Sat Feb 25, 11:14:00 PM EST) : 

Wow! What a generous, delightful gift. :)

 

Blogger the solitary thread said ... (Sun Feb 26, 06:26:00 AM EST) : 

Oh wowwww, best present ever! How lovely :)
MissMeshell

 

post a comment