ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Winter scarf almost done!

A post on Knitty inspired me to pick up my Danica inspired scarf and try to finish it. I took it to Blenz for the Wednesday knitting, but nobody else showed up, so I didn't stay very long. I have had crazy long days at the hospital - 13+ hours today, so I haven't had a chance to do the last 3 triangles which will complete it.

I came across the Sunrise Circle cardigan today; another addition to my future projects list...

I have registered for the Seattle Knitting Expo, and have put 2 Cat Bohrdi classes down as first choice. I bought some blue/tan yarn on ebay to use for a mobius scarf, and I think my treat to myself for surviving this weekend will be to buy her first knitting book. I just ordered the long cords for my Debbie needles tonight.

Comments on "Winter scarf almost done!"

 

post a comment