ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Flying without a knit

I took my red tank top project out of the bag, and discovered that I did not have the complete set of needles!! The front (which is near completion) is currently on a smaller needle than the ones I used to knit it - so I have a 4mm and a 3.25 mm needle. I will have to fly without knitting.

Perhaps I will use the time to take the various skeins of yarn that I purchased and wind them into balls.



Of course, this is what happens when you wind yarn on a plane - damned high altitude induced hypoxia! Well, that and the fact that this skein started out as a big loop, and was meant to be held in that loop while wound. Not like I am impatient, or anything.

Comments on "Flying without a knit"

 

post a comment