ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 18, 2010

Stick a Fork in This Scarf...

Because it is done!

(Except for weaving in the ends, that is)
All told it used up 8 full skeins of Mille Colori from my stash, as well as the partial skeins that were left over from the first Mille Colori scarf. It's a bit more than 9 feet long.
Now that it's done, I want to try to get that second sleeve done on my Poppy. I am off this weekend, so hopefully I can get the shoulder cap and at least a bit of sleeve done before I am back to work on Monday.


Labels:

Comments on "Stick a Fork in This Scarf..."

 

Blogger Merry Karma said ... (Mon Jan 18, 09:47:00 PM EST) : 

I love it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue Jan 19, 07:20:00 PM EST) : 

Wow! Beautiful! And if that doesn't keep his neck warm, nothing will!

 

Blogger Debbie D said ... (Wed Jan 20, 06:05:00 AM EST) : 

Good for you! Love all the colors.

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sun Jan 24, 09:02:00 PM EST) : 

Love it! All those colors are perfect for gray winter days.

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Sat Jan 30, 10:20:00 AM EST) : 

It's perfect. Totally goes with the striped shirt.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Mar 04, 08:18:00 PM EST) : 

Gorgeous, Lisa! I wouldn't have been able to give that one up...

 

post a comment