ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Special Delivery

I ordered some yarn from Serendipitous Ewe a little while ago. In addition to some of her Sock Summit colourways, I also got a custom colourway:

Special delivery
Hmmm - what's this?

Somerset colourway
There's something about this colourway that looks familiar...

Labels:

Comments on "Special Delivery"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat Oct 24, 02:32:00 PM EDT) : 

Hee hee! That's awesome!

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (Sat Oct 24, 07:45:00 PM EDT) : 

What fabulous yarn! What will you knit with it?

 

Blogger Jadielady said ... (Sat Oct 24, 09:57:00 PM EDT) : 

Hehe they did a perfect job! I really like that shop :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sun Oct 25, 09:23:00 AM EDT) : 

Mmmmm, delicious kitty cat yarn!

Somerset seems to approve of her colourway ;)

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Tue Oct 27, 12:52:00 AM EDT) : 

I think the objet is a fait accompli. Pardon my French. Some yarn just seems too nice to me to knit.

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sat Oct 31, 08:56:00 PM EDT) : 

Perfect! Now, you have matching yarn for the matching cat!

 

Blogger Yvette said ... (Sun Nov 01, 11:27:00 AM EST) : 

Ahh. I have a kitty with the same colours. Maybe they're related.

 

post a comment