ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 06, 2009

Sad excuse for a blog posting

This was amusing for at least 3 minutes.

Even though I haven't been blogging, I have been knitting. Sadly, I can't post any photos because my work computer* can't access flickr. There are some shots on Ravelry.




*Because work is so incredibly busy, I now have an apartment near the hospital that I stay at the nights that I am on call for the ICU, or if I have to be at the hospital at some ungodly hour like 07:00. Since I slept there about 20 nights in March, I haven't seen as much of The Gambler and the cats as I would like. Doing the quality time thing doesn't leave alot of room for writing blog posts. However, I do have a glorious 5 days off (in a row!) next week, so I plan to do some catching up.

Comments on "Sad excuse for a blog posting"

 

Blogger Geri said ... (Mon Apr 06, 09:38:00 PM EDT) : 

Will we be seeing you at Kniterary on Thursday night?

 

Blogger Maggie said ... (Mon Apr 06, 11:09:00 PM EDT) : 

Ugh, that sounds kind of lonely! But I guess also when you need the sleep and rest, you don't have time to feel lonely.

Enjoy your glorious 5 days off! I hope it stops snowing!

 

Blogger Debbie D said ... (Tue Apr 07, 05:58:00 AM EDT) : 

I feel your pain. Well not so much that I'm sleeping at my hospital! I was so worn out last week from work that I didn't knit a stitch for 9 days. Friday night I went to bed at 7pm and woke up at 6:30 the next morning and I'm just a Physical Therapist. When I walk into SICU, I go by the M.D. office/bedroom with their small cot. I don't know how ya'll do it.

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Tue Apr 07, 02:54:00 PM EDT) : 

That sounds like a hell of a work schedule! Don't let it run you down.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue Apr 07, 08:12:00 PM EDT) : 

Wow, I didn't realize you'd had to do the apartment thing! That sounds like a whole other level of busy. But at least you have been able to knit, that is time that could have been spent way more stressfully, right?

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Tue Apr 07, 09:31:00 PM EDT) : 

You're working so very hard. I'm glad you're getting a break, sounds like you need it.

My favorite movie translation issue has to do with James Bond movies and the women who star in them... You try translating Pussy Galore into German!

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Fri Apr 10, 12:59:00 AM EDT) : 

Spring has such a hard time breaking through some years. It's really almost here now.

 

post a comment