ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

The things you find on the Internets - craft fiction

And you thought that the number of knitting based novels was getting up there...

I was going to make a joke about the untapped scrapbooking fiction market, but it turns out I would be in error.

In fact now I'm getting kind of scared...

Labels:

Comments on "The things you find on the Internets - craft fiction"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Wed Feb 04, 09:39:00 AM EST) : 

Ok, so I'll admit to reading one book of knit-lit. But to my credit my mother works in the library and it was in the cast-off book section and she mailed it to me. It wasn't that good. But it was good fluffy reading when I was in the hospital recovering from my Moochie Extraction.

The scrapbook mystery doesn't surprise me--don't all good killers retain keepsakes of their victims? Ha ha!

 

Blogger Martina said ... (Wed Feb 04, 09:59:00 AM EST) : 

Yes Scary....what is next? Fimo Fatality???

 

Blogger Tammy said ... (Wed Feb 04, 12:17:00 PM EST) : 

I have to admit I have read some of those books too. I like Monica Ferris and I have read some of the tea mysteries by Laura Child. I just finished Casting Spells (knitting) by Barbara Bretton. It was a light, fluffy read. :) Perfect for the blahs of winter.

 

Blogger MaƂgorzata said ... (Wed Feb 04, 06:29:00 PM EST) : 

There are oodles of them. Friday Night Knitting Club, Knit One Kill Two come to ming. I have not read either, but a classmate of mine said that the description of the yarn store in the Friday book is awesome.

 

Blogger Merry Karma said ... (Sat Feb 07, 02:09:00 PM EST) : 

How do you find this stuff?

 

post a comment