ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 01, 2009

You know you've been working too much...

When (with the exception of that guy who overdosed) you have no idea who any of the Academy Award winners were a week after the broadcast. Somewhat ironically, partially due to an assortment of other people who overdosed. At the risk of generalization, my experience is that people who take overdoses (and their families) probably have some work to do in the coping skills and communication departments.*

To help get me up to speed, comment with the award recipients who gave you the most satisfaction, or those who puzzled you the most. Wardrobe disaster descriptions will also be appreciated.

Now I'm off to go skiing for a few days. I'm planning to check out this "fresh air" thing that everyone keeps raving about. Maybe even do some knitting.

See you late in the week.




*I do not intend to make light of the pain and suffering that everyone involved in a suicide attempt experiences. It's just that I could do without the spitting.

Comments on "You know you've been working too much..."

 

Blogger Penny said ... (Wed Mar 04, 04:31:00 AM EST) : 

Hi Lisa, How are you? Tag you are it.
I am tagging you to try my Rock Star Club MEME. Go to my blog http://pennypurlsandkittyknits.blogspot.com/ and check under March 2.
It is a fun one.
Penny

 

Blogger Debbie D said ... (Sat Mar 07, 05:06:00 PM EST) : 

I didn't even know the Oscars were on that Sunday night till the next day at work.

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Tue Mar 10, 12:00:00 AM EDT) : 

I thought one of them had a funny dress, but I can't be sure since I didn't look up that much because I was knitting. Could have been two. Oh, and then there were both of the people who weren't too skinny. I think they didn't win anything.

 

post a comment