ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 03, 2009

The things you find on the Internets - genetics

I wonder if one of the parents works for Colinette.

Comments on "The things you find on the Internets - genetics"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sat Jan 03, 10:16:00 PM EST) : 

I wonder if fertility drugs were involved.

 

Blogger Merry Karma said ... (Sat Jan 03, 10:57:00 PM EST) : 

By jove, I think they are related to Colinette!

 

Blogger undeadgoat said ... (Sun Jan 04, 10:56:00 AM EST) : 

At first I was really, really confused. Then I realized I was just having trouble keeping posts correctly attached to bloggers' identities.

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sun Jan 04, 03:32:00 PM EST) : 

Don't know, but I sure do know that my limited genetics education (ended sometime in college) is insufficient to figure this one out. Brother Mendel would be so confused... this is way beyond peas!

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Tue Jan 06, 03:44:00 AM EST) : 

Heh... the Colinette joke took me a minute, but that is a very cool article! Although I don't know how odd it really is for the siblings to look so different - there's a big range of genes going on there and even my sister and I have very different coloring. Fraternal twins aren't any more related than regular siblings. But it is strange that it happened twice. :o

 

post a comment