ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Toscana!

After our 5 days in Rome, we rented a car and headed up to Tuscany. We rented an awesome villa (60 Euros a night!), and did day trips from there.The countryside was quite hilly - some rolling, some steeper.

We were very close to a walled city called Cortona. A few km from the city proper was a monastary called Le Celle

I thought Le Celle meant "The sky", but apparently it means "The Cells"

Either way, it was beautiful.

Labels:

Comments on "Toscana!"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Oct 28, 07:45:00 PM EDT) : 

I would have said the sky too--the cells. Interesting! Very pretty.

Hey! My security word is tomates--is that Italian for tomatoes?

 

Blogger Yarnsnob said ... (Wed Oct 29, 12:01:00 AM EDT) : 

Wow, beautiful!

 

post a comment