ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

All is revealed...

See that wonky stitch? That's the grafting row.

I think that happened when I got up to throw something at
convince Greedo to get off the counter.

Labels:

Comments on "All is revealed..."

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Wed Mar 19, 07:23:00 AM EDT) : 

I did see that, but I thought it was a decrease or something...
Your graft sits that high on your toe? Interesting. (No wonder people hate 3NBO).

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Mar 19, 03:26:00 PM EDT) : 

I never would have guessed that's where it was. Crazy! (And I totally understand the necessity of occasionally throwing things at one's cats. I threw my own pillow at Apollo the other night. Sleeping without a pillow was easier than listening to him scratch on the mirror above the dresser.)

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Wed Mar 19, 10:43:00 PM EDT) : 

I never would have found it--even with the arrow. I do, however, have many "throwing stuff at cat" mistakes.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Thu Mar 20, 09:19:00 AM EDT) : 

I didn't see it until you pointed it out. I still think they turned out wonderfully! Hope you are enjoying them.

 

post a comment