ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 14, 2008

...to woo

The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved.

VICTOR HUGO


What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love.

FYODOR DOSTOEVSKY

We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love. It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love a changed person.

SOMERSET MAUGHAM



Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Labels: ,

Comments on "...to woo"

 

Blogger Kyle F said ... (Thu Feb 14, 12:23:00 PM EST) : 

Happy Valentines day!!!!!!!

http://purlthat.blogspot.com/

 

Blogger Beadknitter said ... (Thu Feb 14, 01:05:00 PM EST) : 

Awwwwwww! That is so sweet! Thanks for posting it. Happy Valentines Day!

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (Thu Feb 14, 01:46:00 PM EST) : 

I can't believe your cats made a heart...brilliant!

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Thu Feb 14, 02:29:00 PM EST) : 

I love the heart photo! What a fabulous shot!

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

 

Blogger Glenna C said ... (Thu Feb 14, 06:05:00 PM EST) : 

Bestest Valentine's post ever. :D What a pair of snookums they are...

Happy VD! ;)

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Thu Feb 14, 06:58:00 PM EST) : 

Such sweet pictures. I wish my kitties would snuggle like that. Alas, when raven tries, he gets swatted!

 

Blogger GURO said ... (Fri Feb 15, 04:06:00 AM EST) : 

This does not happen often, but man, now you've gone and made me want a cat or two... A cat heart, that is so sweet!

(Damn allergies!)

 

post a comment