ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh B-have!

It's Been over a week since I last posted (I am a Bad Blogger). Tomorrow is the deadline for my B themed post, and even though tomorrow will be spent at the Better Breathing conference, Blog fodder will be lacking.

But I do have a photo of Big trees against a Blue sky.

Speaking of Blue skies:


My knittyBoard secret pal sent me some Beautiful green alpaca yarn (Blue sky alpaca Brand)!


And here's the latest pair of socks that I completed - das Boot/Blueberry apricot. Yes, I am such an overachiever that rather than develop Second Sock Syndrome, I will soon Be in the throes of Third and Fourth Sock Syndrome.



But I will Be working on socks 3 and 4, Because socks are much more portable than the sleeves of my Brooklyn tweed scarf inspired lines in the sand sweater - Besides, having to untangle the skeins at the Beginning of each round makes for Brain-numBingly slow progress.

Labels: , , , ,

Comments on "Oh B-have!"

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Thu Jan 31, 11:08:00 PM EST) : 

Third and fourth sock syndrome? sounds serious. Do they have a pill for that? A fibre pill? (couldn't resist!)

 

Blogger Brigitte said ... (Fri Feb 01, 06:32:00 AM EST) : 

I just have plain ol' first sock syndrome, never mind second! Heh...

Careful out there today, it's pretty nasty already!

 

Blogger Aunt Kathy said ... (Fri Feb 01, 12:38:00 PM EST) : 

Big trees against a Blue sky

BEAUTIFUL

 

post a comment