ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 16, 2008

I C you!

Is there anything Cuter than a Curled up Cat?
Other than Curled up and Cuddling Cats, that is...


Labels: ,

Comments on "I C you!"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat Feb 16, 10:34:00 AM EST) : 

Tail huffing is what we say about that pose. Don't you wish your spine could bend like that some days?

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (Sat Feb 16, 02:40:00 PM EST) : 

Great pictures! They sure look comfy ...

 

Blogger Aunt Kathy said ... (Sat Feb 16, 04:52:00 PM EST) : 

Must be something soothing about being in a circle, connected at both ends... cat's sure are something.

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sat Feb 16, 06:37:00 PM EST) : 

I love the kitty donut! There's nothing cuter, it's true... except two cuddled-up kitties forming a kitty donut.

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Sat Feb 16, 09:07:00 PM EST) : 

Nope, nothing cuter than a curled up kitty. I sometimes can't resist scooping them up and snuggle them.

 

Blogger Jo said ... (Sat Feb 16, 10:36:00 PM EST) : 

You know, there are times when I wish I could curl up like that. Somehow I don't think I see my 35 year old spine making it.

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Sun Feb 17, 04:26:00 PM EST) : 

Very snuggly kittens you have there! Hope you are staying warm and curled up with them.

 

post a comment