ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 15, 2008

Go ahead...make my day!

I've fallen behind in blogging lately - Sandi and Jacquie awarded me with the "You make my day award" a while back.



Because of my tardiness, others have recognized many of those to whom I would pass on the award. So I am limiting my awards to 3 of the blogs I routinely read that don't appear to have recieved the award already:


Lindsay Obermeyer of Serendipity - She knit the Earth a sweater! Art is her craft, and her craft is art.

Cyn of Half-Assed Knit Blog - Full-fledged funny!

Cpurl of Dilly Dally Knits - 2 words: Gangsta. Kitties.





You guys make my day!

you make my day

And blogger or not, anyone who takes the time to leave a comment on my blog always makes my day!

Labels:

Comments on "Go ahead...make my day!"

 

Blogger Brigitte said ... (Fri Feb 15, 09:04:00 AM EST) : 

Good for you! I'm really enjoying reading your entries, and seeing your knitting (and the kitties too).

:)

 

Blogger Aunt Kathy said ... (Fri Feb 15, 09:33:00 AM EST) : 

Well I went and visited the three blogs you mentioned and well let's just say you were right, I saved them as friends too so I can go back. Thanks.

I love it when people comment on ym blog too, it still amazes me that people come there.

 

Blogger Ruth's Place said ... (Fri Feb 15, 10:31:00 AM EST) : 

Thanks for the links to the new blogs! And you make my day too.

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Fri Feb 15, 04:47:00 PM EST) : 

Hee hee! And just think--you get to MEET Mother of the Gangstas in May on the SSC right? Color me jealous!

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Fri Feb 15, 10:02:00 PM EST) : 

awwwwwwwwwwwww, shucks.

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Fri Feb 15, 10:31:00 PM EST) : 

Oh lucky you! Meeting the Gangsta Kitties Mom, and Trillian too!

 

post a comment