ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I am always amazed at how big of a deal Thanksgiving is in the USA - many years back, I went to Bismarck, SD for the Thanksgiving weekend - quite the experience. I think that was my first time ever visiting a W*lmart as well.

Personally, I am thankful that I am only on call until 7 AM Friday this week. I'm hoping to make some significant progress on the Christmas Cardi and Warmfuzzy this weekend. Still trying to decide what to start next.

This silk/rayon blend keeps pointing out to me that it is pre-skeined on a cone:
rayonsilk
"Pick me! Pick me!!"

Comments on "Happy Thanksgiving"

 

Blogger Sandi Purl said ... (Wed Nov 21, 12:53:00 PM EST) : 

Happy Thanksgiving!
Nice cone!

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Wed Nov 21, 01:51:00 PM EST) : 

Happy weekend not on call!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Wed Nov 21, 04:32:00 PM EST) : 

Yeah we love us some four day weekends, socially acceptable gluttony, and the luxuries of Chinese made goods that Wally's has to offer. ;-)

Have a good quiet weekend!

 

Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said ... (Wed Nov 21, 07:07:00 PM EST) : 

It sure is pretty

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (Wed Nov 21, 07:34:00 PM EST) : 

Thanksgiving rocks, as far as I'm concerned. It's a nice, cozy holiday.

Enjoy not being on call - that really is something to be thankful for!

 

Blogger GURO said ... (Thu Nov 22, 02:39:00 AM EST) : 

Gorgeous yarn, and happy thanksgiving (one holiday I'd like to import. People could think more about what they have to be thankful for, and I'd love another 4 day weekend.)

 

post a comment