ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 08, 2007

Invite for my GTA readers

Hi all - limited time on the internet because we don't have a computer-friendly adapter. I am throwing myself a Birthday Tea at Alterknit on the last Sunday in October from 1 PM to 5ish. Appies and sweets will be provided. Watch this space for info on RSVPing.

Later!

Labels:

Comments on "Invite for my GTA readers"

 

Blogger Jo said ... (Mon Oct 08, 05:53:00 PM EDT) : 

Why do I have to live in Delaware and not GTA!?!? Happy Birthday!

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (Mon Oct 08, 07:20:00 PM EDT) : 

Oh, that would be so great! That's my anniversary weekend, so I'm consoling myself by knowing I couldn't come even if I lived there ...

 

Blogger jacquieblackman said ... (Tue Oct 09, 09:54:00 AM EDT) : 

You know I am so in. Woot!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Oct 12, 04:40:00 AM EDT) : 

If only I lived a little closer... :)

 

post a comment