ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sockapaloooza!!

My sockapalooza socks arrived earlier this week:
Perfect Autumn colorway, and they just might make it into my suitcase since they match the base colours of my current travel wardrobe plans(black, brown, red). When I have a chance, I'll track down a link to the blog of their maker.

Greedo was satisfied when he inspected them....
But then he started to ham for the camera:


Hey! You talkin' to me?

And I decided that the wise move was to go to bed. But first, this got wound into a cake for travel:

Labels:

Comments on "Sockapaloooza!!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Oct 04, 04:07:00 AM EDT) : 

Great looking socks. I love that your cat will pose for the camera, mine is most uncooperative.

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (Thu Oct 04, 06:12:00 AM EDT) : 

Beautiful socks! I'm glad I wasn't the only one whose socks arrived after everyone else's ...

That kitty close up made me laugh out loud!

Have a wonderful trip!

 

Blogger Macoco said ... (Thu Oct 04, 08:20:00 AM EDT) : 

Great socks - and perfect for autumn. I'm so glad that Greedo approved of them too. He looks like a silly cat.

 

post a comment