ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 05, 2007

SP11 contest

The hostess for our SP11 group is running another contest - flash your stash. Since our flight leaves in 16 hours, and I still haven't finished packing, I'm flashing my "stash in situ" rather than pulling it out of the assorted hiding storage spots.

Some spots are practical,


Some are decorative


Some involved no thought whatsoever.

Labels:

Comments on "SP11 contest"

 

Blogger Glenna C said ... (Fri Oct 05, 07:35:00 AM EDT) : 

Nice stash, babe! Mine looks similar. Mostly in boxes, but a few things scattered around in bags or ready to be used.

Have a great trip!

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (Fri Oct 05, 12:27:00 PM EDT) : 

Yeah, but it's all good!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sat Oct 06, 03:12:00 AM EDT) : 

Yep, that's how I stash my yarn too - anywhere and everywhere!

 

Blogger f. pea said ... (Mon Oct 08, 01:10:00 PM EDT) : 

damn, girlfriend. that is a lotta stash. enjoy your trip!

 

post a comment