ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Why do it the easy way redux..

In an effort to pad our house stats, the builder subdivided a room that would be a decent sized bedroom into 2 wee little bedrooms. Right now, one of the demirooms is being converted into a huge walk in closet (This is why I went to university for 14 years - so that I can have a closet to die for), so the other demiroom is being used for temporary storage:

But apparently SOMEONE thinks that a bedroom is meant to be slept in:You know it must be a comfy spot if Mom and Dad made it so hard to get to!

In knitting news, I was having issues with a Baby Cap I am knitting to go with the Saartje booties, so I took a deep breath and wound the Fleece Artist into a cake:

And since it was all ready to go, I decided to cast on for the Clapotis:The WIP bag you see was made by Mama E, and purchased from The Sweet Sheep. All the cool kids are carrying them these days.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Why do it the easy way redux.."

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (Wed Sep 19, 08:18:00 PM EDT) : 

You should have known that someone would claim that bedroom ... :-)

Wow, I like that yarn - can't wait to see your Clapotis as it grows!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Thu Sep 20, 07:22:00 AM EDT) : 

Hehehehehehe! Ok, although I didn't go to school for ten years, I supported someone's butt for 10 years while he went to school, probably the next best thing---I completely understand your closet comment!!

 

Blogger Stacie said ... (Thu Sep 20, 09:38:00 AM EDT) : 

a room full of closet... drool... and yes, i'd love a slice of yarn cake!

 

Blogger Sandi Purl said ... (Thu Sep 20, 11:56:00 AM EDT) : 

mmmm clap-o-cake!

 

post a comment