ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 20, 2007

We interrupt semi-regular blogging for an announcement:

The Gambler and I are flying to Washington DC tomorrow. We'll be there for 7 days.

My knowledge of US geography is quite shaky, and I freely admit to not knowing exactly where DC is, but I do know that there are many large cities close to it (close being a relative term - I grew up in Winnipeg, where the closest city was a 4 hour drive, the closest city worth driving to was an 8 hour drive, and the closest Canadian city worth driving to was a 14 hour drive).

I'm hoping to meet up with Trillian42 during the week, and would be delighted to meet up with anyone else who is in or near the area - just email me (Ladylungdoc. Hotmail. You do the math)

Comments on "We interrupt semi-regular blogging for an announcement:"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Thu Sep 20, 03:57:00 PM EDT) : 

It's OK. I'll bet you knew that Kansas was a square. And most Americans probably can't find DC on a map either. Have fun with Pam!!!

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Thu Sep 20, 06:25:00 PM EDT) : 

I wish I could get away to get up there and meet you! Have fun with Pam and hopefully Roxy and Theotheramanda!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Sep 20, 07:05:00 PM EDT) : 

Have happy travels! DC is weird. I've never been there, it just seems like a weird place.

 

post a comment