ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 09, 2007

I AM GREEDO! SEE ME BLOG!!

HA HA!! Mommy went to the TTC Knitalong/Yarn Crawl today and forgot her camera!!!

I figured out how to use the self timer!!!


I call this one SELF PORTAIT OF STUNNINGLY HANDSOME CAT, WITH SHADOWS
Mommy is putting clothes in the suitcase now! I CANNOT BELIEVE that she closed the door - I was going to help her!! Doesn't she want to spend quality time with ME?!?!
I don't understand what it is that she does with the sticks and string - my silly sister is fascinated by that stuff! When Mommy is playing with her toys, I help her out by sitting right in front of them, and saying "HERE I AM!!" so that she can revel in my greatness!! But today she brought home something different than the other balls of string:

This is 4 Greedo lengths of something called crochet that she bought today at a place called Americo! Mommy plans to weave some of her string in the holes inside and fill them up like I fill up my tummy at dinnertime!! Speaking of dinnertime, I have to go and finish off the leftover food from breakfast and then complain to her that I am starving!!!

Labels: ,

Comments on "I AM GREEDO! SEE ME BLOG!!"

 

Blogger Martina said ... (Sun Jun 10, 07:44:00 AM EDT) : 

Greedo, Silly Mommy! You are one smart (and handsome) cat! Does your Mommy give you smart pills or are you just naturally so amazing?

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sun Jun 10, 08:41:00 AM EDT) : 

Greedo, how can anyone be occupied with anything other than your amazing handsomeness? Balls of string and sticks have nothing on you!

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Sun Jun 10, 01:32:00 PM EDT) : 

Impressive kitty! Want to come taki pics of my cats? Maybe they would pose better for Greedo.

 

Blogger Karen said ... (Sun Jun 10, 07:04:00 PM EDT) : 

Such a smart kitty figuring out how to use the self timer! Where does one find such smart kitties like you, Greedo?

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Mon Jun 11, 02:59:00 PM EDT) : 

Greedo, when Mommy's not looking, steal her credit card. Then you'll have all the kitty toys you could possibly dream of.

 

post a comment