ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Whine

I am sick of packing. And unpacking. And trying to decide what to pack.

I am stressed about how much crap we have. And how much it it going to cost to ship the crap. And where we are going to store all of the crap in the new house.

I have to arrange to have my work mail forwarded to the hospital. And have our mail forwarded to the new address. And figure out how to change the forwarding that is still happening with some of our mail so that it doesn't get sent to BC and then back to Ontario. I have to get a new Driver's Licence, Car Insurance and Licence Plates, Health Card, and VISA.

I hate being on different flights from The Gambler. And the feeling of panic that hits me when I think that I booked the flight going in the wrong direction. And worrying that I am going to miss my flight because of traffic problems on The Bridge or The 401.

And don't even get me started on living in 2 different time zones that are 3 hours apart!



And I miss the cats.


Oh crap, I almost forgot to pack the Blueberry Pi!! (This shot is of Blueberry beta)

Labels:

Comments on "Whine"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Fri Jun 22, 06:17:00 AM EDT) : 

It was a year ago that I started my first move, so I feel your pain. But you've got it times ten due to all the back and forth. It's almost over!

Look at them in the Pi! I don't think I've seen a cat, let alone two, take so quickly to a Pi!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Jun 22, 08:07:00 AM EDT) : 

At least the cats are happy!
This too shall pass -- eventually, slowly, painfully, but it WILL pass! And physicians are masters of delayed gratification, eh?

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Fri Jun 22, 10:59:00 AM EDT) : 

the end is almost in sight. And moving is always stressful. So pick up some more knitting stuff.....

 

Blogger mjm knitting said ... (Fri Jun 22, 11:22:00 AM EDT) : 

i agree-packing sucks, but at least it gives you a chance to get ride of stuff you haven't used in a donkey's age. good luck with the move!

 

Blogger f. pea said ... (Fri Jun 22, 12:20:00 PM EDT) : 

ha! my cat still won't go near her pi... it's been months. i'm starting to think i should give up on it.

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Fri Jun 22, 01:30:00 PM EDT) : 

My cats ignore their pi beds too.

I feel tired for you! Hang in there!

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Fri Jun 22, 04:27:00 PM EDT) : 

Hang in there! It's a sucky long term lifestyle, but you can stick it out for a while. You're a strong woman with great knitting mojo, which means you can do anything.

 

Blogger Stacie said ... (Sat Jun 23, 10:04:00 PM EDT) : 

man, that was stressful just reading it! good luck with the move...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sun Jun 24, 12:01:00 PM EDT) : 

Good luck with your move! The kitty looks like they don't have a single worry in the world, LOL.

I hope everything goes well, the mail gets to where it's suppose to, you're on time with no freeway traffic, your flight gets to where it's suppose to go, and you're reunited with The Gambler and the kitties ASAP!!!

 

post a comment