ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Bwa ha ha!

This really shouldn't be a surprise:

You Are the Middle Finger

You Are the Middle Finger
A bit fragile and dependent on your friends, you're not nearly as hostile as you seem.You are balanced, easy to get along with, and quite serious.However, you can get angry and fed up with those around you. And you aren't afraid to show it!
You get along well with: The Index Finger
Stay away from: The Pinky


Blame Lynn From Texas for this one

Labels:

Comments on "Bwa ha ha!"

 

Blogger mjm knitting said ... (Thu Jun 21, 09:54:00 AM EDT) : 

that's fab!

 

Blogger Stacie said ... (Thu Jun 21, 11:17:00 AM EDT) : 

hee hee hee!! a bird with my morning cup o' joe!

 

Blogger Lorette said ... (Thu Jun 21, 08:19:00 PM EDT) : 

Very funny! I turned out to be the thumb.

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (Thu Jun 21, 08:29:00 PM EDT) : 

*Very* clever link-back to the previous post. Capice?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Jun 22, 05:07:00 PM EDT) : 

I saw this over at Lorette's - I'm a thumb!

 

post a comment