ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What I plan to knit this summer...by Ladylungdoc

Here's my entry in the Skeins Her Way summer knitting contest. Courtesy of Melinda

Feel free to name drop "Ladylungdoc" if you enter it via my blog.



1) I plan to keep up with my pair of socks per month resolution. June's socks are going to be for my Sockapalooza pal. If I finish them early (she has wee little feet), I might start a pair of socks for myself in a Bamboo Rib using my Regia Bamboo sock yarn. July's socks will be a gift for The Gambler - a pair of ribbed socks using Tofutsies yarn - I am thinking of trying out a reversible (ribbed) pattern with a garter stitch heel/sole. In August I will knit Tex Mex Sox - pattern to be determined.



2) I am going to finish a tanktop that I started a few years ago.



3) I will block my Tivoli and weave in the ends.



4) I will knit a tank out of the Earth Day bamboo yarn.


5) I am going to knit a Lily tank.

Labels:

Comments on "What I plan to knit this summer...by Ladylungdoc"

 

Blogger ZantiMissKnit said ... (Thu May 24, 09:02:00 AM EDT) : 

>>2) I am going to finish a tanktop that I started a few years ago.<<

I am SO GLAD I'm not the only one who has 2+ year old projects on the needles!!!

 

post a comment