ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Commercial Interruption - Charity Garage Sale

Both of our Cats have Facebook accounts (and both belong to the group "I have more Facebook friends than my owners"). Somerset wants everyone to know about this, because she was abandoned as a kitten and then adopted through the Humane Society:

Huge annual garage sale to benefit Abandoned Cats Fostering Program.
Proceeds go towards our medical bills of the cats we rescue!
Rain Date is June 2nd 2007
www.werescuecats.ca

Saturday, May 26, 2007
Time:8:00am - 1:00pm
Location:1755 Birchwood Drive
City/Town: Mississauga, ON

Comments on "Commercial Interruption - Charity Garage Sale"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sat May 19, 10:54:00 AM EDT) : 

This is great, Lisa! I will spare you from boxes of our old junk to sell at the event, but would love to send a donation. Email me the details, please!

 

post a comment