ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Quick sock update

I escaped from work early today, so I'm working on Sock A of the May Flowers Socks tonight.

Here's a closeup of the stitch pattern:

The pattern is courtesy of f.pea

These are being knit toe up, partly because I ran out of yarn for the Raindrops Keep Falling on My Socks, and partly so I could give toe up a try again.

Labels:

Comments on "Quick sock update"

 

Blogger mjm knitting said ... (Tue May 15, 08:42:00 PM EDT) : 

oh no-running out of yarn is so not cool!
the newest sock looks great!
congrats on the new house!

 

Blogger f. pea said ... (Tue May 15, 09:47:00 PM EDT) : 

omigosh! they are beautiful. do they seem roomy enough for you? gray la gran said hers were too tight and she had to size them up. i hope these are working for you! i love the yarn you're using - tres bien. and way to go on the house - it looks like a great place!

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Wed May 16, 09:29:00 AM EDT) : 

Running out of yarn is the main reason I really want to try toe up. Too little yarn sucks. Those socks are gorgeous, though! I love little bumpy pattern details.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed May 16, 11:09:00 AM EDT) : 

Very pretty yarn. I'm also planning on trying toe-up for that reason.

 

Blogger Macoco said ... (Fri May 18, 09:38:00 AM EDT) : 

Beautiful socks. I like how the stitch pattern is simple, but makes a big overall impact.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri May 18, 10:28:00 AM EDT) : 

What a great pattern and love the colors!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Fri May 18, 09:51:00 PM EDT) : 

Love that pattern and the colorway! Nice!

 

post a comment