ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 14, 2007

A few photos

I started another ICU on call stint Saturday afternoon (literally - The Gambler ended up signing the offers because I had to go in to the hospital and admit a patient. So technically, he's the one buying the house, since I couldn't sign any documents. The Real Estate agent assures us the lawyers can fix that), so not much time to post until next Monday.
Here are a few photos of the "feature sheet":
The entire house

Our part of the house. See that window up top?Here it is from the inside - the 3rd story loft. Which is destined to become my craft room.

Gotta go save lives - see you next week

Labels:

Comments on "A few photos"

 

Blogger jacquieblackman said ... (Mon May 14, 08:38:00 AM EDT) : 

Very nice place! Love the lofty craft room idea. You lucky dog!

BTW - wanted to let you know we do need captains for the west team on the TTC KAL. If you have any interest. Let me know. ;-)

 

Blogger Martina said ... (Mon May 14, 09:06:00 AM EDT) : 

Looks Perfect! What a dream come true! A loft craft room, wow!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mon May 14, 10:04:00 AM EDT) : 

it looks wonderful and the craft room looks fantastic! yay!

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Mon May 14, 10:37:00 AM EDT) : 

Oooh how exciting! Congrats!

 

Blogger Jo said ... (Mon May 14, 11:33:00 AM EDT) : 

The house looks great! I bet you can't wait to move in :)

 

Blogger Peggy said ... (Mon May 14, 11:52:00 AM EDT) : 

Congrats! It's beautiful! I'm sure it will be even better after you do it up! I love your craft room!

 

Blogger Sandi Purl said ... (Mon May 14, 01:12:00 PM EDT) : 

party in the craft room! wooo! love it!

 

Blogger SimoneladybugKnits said ... (Mon May 14, 01:52:00 PM EDT) : 

Cute house and lovely future craft room :-)

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Mon May 14, 05:52:00 PM EDT) : 

It's beautiful! That room looks like it's just calling out to be turned into a craft room and filled up with yarn!

 

Blogger GamecockDoc said ... (Mon May 14, 06:15:00 PM EDT) : 

What a cute house! Love the color and the loft. So much room for fiber!

 

Blogger Anne-Caroline said ... (Mon May 14, 09:13:00 PM EDT) : 

Congrats on the new place! (BTW - we did decide to vacation in Canada!)

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (Mon May 14, 10:26:00 PM EDT) : 

What a charming house! Giving you a big thumbs-up on your room-with-a-view. I will not covet my neighbor's craft loft. I will not covet my neighbor's craft loft. I will not covet...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue May 15, 09:40:00 AM EDT) : 

Congratulations! The house looks lovely and I'm in love with your craft loft already and just a wee bit jealous of your space!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue May 15, 11:03:00 AM EDT) : 

The house looks great! And lucky you getting your own craft room.

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue May 15, 07:39:00 PM EDT) : 

Oooo! Love that craft room. It's gorgeous! But just having a place to live at last has got to be a relief!

 

Blogger Blu Roux said ... (Tue May 15, 11:06:00 PM EDT) : 

Yaaay! Congrats on the new home.


Does this mean that we need to buy you some house warming yarn now? ;-)

 

Blogger Macoco said ... (Fri May 18, 09:37:00 AM EDT) : 

Beautiful! Congratulations. :)

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Fri May 18, 09:57:00 PM EDT) : 

That craft room is going to be awesome! I love that window!

 

post a comment