ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Prove you are cool

Join the TTC Knitalong/yarn crawl Westside (cue Ali G) Team



Somerset squared

Look how close I was to finishing these socks last night - a few rows of ribbing! But sadly, I ended up spending much of the night at the hospital. Since I had less than 2 hours of sleep altogether, it also means no Wednesday Night Knitting Meetup for me today - I'll be happy to just finish the socks before bedtime. I'd hoped that I could be swatching for my June Socks by now - at least I'll complete these by the end of the month.

Gratuitous cute cat shot.

Finally - Karen asked about the superlong acronym: He Who Sets Mouse Traps And Leaves Me To Deal With The Corpses/Consequences. Craft Pirate won the contest.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Prove you are cool"

 

Blogger Karen said ... (Wed May 30, 09:42:00 PM EDT) : 

Cute kitties! I love seeing pics of everyone's kitties!

Thanks for letting me know I am a loser. LOL! :)

 

Blogger Peggy said ... (Thu May 31, 09:59:00 AM EDT) : 

No, join the NORTH team! :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu May 31, 10:21:00 AM EDT) : 

Very cute cats, and the socks look good too.

 

Blogger gretchen said ... (Thu May 31, 02:20:00 PM EDT) : 

any sign of your box yet!?!???

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Thu May 31, 08:13:00 PM EDT) : 

Dude, what is WITH these people needing medical attention? Don't they know we need finished sock pictures?!

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Fri Jun 01, 11:23:00 AM EDT) : 

Cute kitties! I want kitties! If you happen to have an allergologist friend who knows how to help one's DH get over cat allergies, please let me know!

I want kitties!

 

post a comment