ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

February wrapup

My car got shipped to Toronto yesterday; all of a sudden our move is becoming something real. We did a bit of sightseeing today:

The guy who took our picture asked us where we were from; I think he was a bit dissapointed that we were from the city 45 minutes up the highway. We aren't the only ones making a fresh start. Spring is coming!

I did some knitting in the car, and finished my sockettes.
I also had the chance to knit a wee little sock for my colourswap pal. 2 more days until my extended holiday is over.

Comments on "February wrapup"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Mar 01, 01:35:00 AM EST) : 

I have to ask, is that a giant peach you are standing in front of? I love the picture of the flower too.

 

Blogger Jo said ... (Thu Mar 01, 09:47:00 AM EST) : 

That's my questojn, too - is that a big peach or not? Is it near Toronto?

 

Blogger Ev said ... (Thu Mar 01, 10:24:00 AM EST) : 

We're going to miss you, you know!

The peach.. Penticton?? It's a good thing to play tourist in your own neighbourhood (while it still is) once in a while.

 

Blogger Sandi Purl said ... (Thu Mar 01, 06:50:00 PM EST) : 

what a great pic. what the freak is that thing? looks yummy! so looking forward to sunday! wonderful sockettes! digging the blocking thingies. strange to see such a beautiful tulip when TO is covered in snow. what an awesome storm we're having!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Mar 02, 09:49:00 AM EST) : 

prepping your fave color swap package to go!!!!

fave color pal

 

Blogger Macoco said ... (Fri Mar 02, 12:48:00 PM EST) : 

That wee sock is so precious! Love the giant peach!

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Fri Mar 02, 08:20:00 PM EST) : 

I love that giant peach. I want to go visit it.

 

post a comment