ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Vote early, vote often!

Photo A

Photo B

Photo C

Photo D

Photo E

Photo F

Photo G

Photo H

Photo I

Photo J

Photo K

Photo M version 1
Photo M version 2
Photo N v1
Photo N v2

Comments on "Vote early, vote often!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sun Jan 07, 02:46:00 PM EST) : 

I love J

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mon Jan 08, 01:00:00 AM EST) : 

I like the landscape-oriented sunset series. The peaches are also beautiful, but in another context (they look like a painting!)

Good luck in the new job. Hope it works out better for you!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mon Jan 08, 08:16:00 AM EST) : 

My favorites are D, G, H, and I. Can you print different ones for different people? For example, for someone you know who is engaged, the one of the two champagne glasses would be perfect -- but perhaps not for a single person who just ended a relationship.

 

Blogger Sweet Camden Lass said ... (Tue Jan 09, 05:59:00 AM EST) : 

I like G and J best. They remind me of my holiday...
~x~

 

post a comment