ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Year, New Look

I have been forced to start working on my "update my blog appearance" resolution. Somehow, I managed to muck up my previous template, hence the brand new appearance to the blog. Many thanks to turtlegirl for helping me out.

Well, here we go...

By the way - I have turned the heel on Sock A.

Comments on "New Year, New Look"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Thu Jan 11, 02:38:00 PM EST) : 

I like it! Can't wait to see what happens when you "put something here" ;-)

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Thu Jan 11, 09:24:00 PM EST) : 

Heh! Turtlegirl gets around huh? :) I love this template too! Looking good so far! It does take time though I know!

I'll be baaaaack...

jus' warning ya..I ski vicariously through you know you know! :)

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Thu Jan 11, 09:25:00 PM EST) : 

umm..sorry for the double you knows..darned kahlua in the cocoa..
eek!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Jan 11, 11:31:00 PM EST) : 

Great new blog template! And I love the sock, it's going to look amazing - already does actually ;)

 

Blogger weezalana said ... (Fri Jan 12, 02:10:00 AM EST) : 

I dig the layout! :)

Ooo, nice sock! Is that a fold down cuff I see?

P.S. zonda, you big lush.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Jan 12, 05:47:00 PM EST) : 

So that's why I had trouble accessing your blog! Well, now you're back, and I can keep on stalkin'! : )

Nice sock!

 

post a comment