ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 07, 2006

6 postings of separation

Yesterday's weirdness: I saw my SP9 downstream pal left a comment on the blog of someone I virtually know.

That and realizing that I got lipstick on my shoe when I walked uphill from the road.
Now I can understand a lipstick possibly falling out of someone's purse, but an open lipstick???

Comments on "6 postings of separation"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Thu Dec 07, 10:47:00 AM EST) : 

Ugh gross. Isn't it cold there? I wouldn't think cold lipstick would squish that well.

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (Thu Dec 07, 10:52:00 AM EST) : 

Yeah that is totally weird! Who wears that colour anyways...maybe that's why they threw it away.
LOVING the bears socks so far...can't wait to see how they turn out!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Dec 07, 01:25:00 PM EST) : 

Yuck. Sorry about your shoe.
Want to know some real swap weirdness? (too bad, I'm going to tell you anyway...) I'm doing a small spinning swap, and got the name of a person who send me some roving in an earlier swap! The internet knitting world is a small one...

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Thu Dec 07, 04:45:00 PM EST) : 

And it's not even your color. I suppose there are worse things you could have stepped in tho'..

 

post a comment