ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sock progress

I've started using the Sweet Sheep yarn - here's where I got to yesterday.
It's looking like there won't be much pooling.


Kyle took this photo of me knitting the other evening. Check out my right hand.
I always thought that I knit English style. Maybe it's actually Italian.

Comments on "Sock progress"

 

Blogger jacquieblackman said ... (Wed Dec 06, 10:21:00 AM EST) : 

You are hilarious!

 

Blogger lynnm said ... (Wed Dec 06, 11:28:00 AM EST) : 

Gotta love those candid knitting photos!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Wed Dec 06, 11:51:00 AM EST) : 

Socks are looking good so far!

and um...hehe..I gotta try your "Italian" throw method! ;) Cool!

 

post a comment