ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, December 04, 2006

Third time's the charm


Yes, third time - casting on an extra 6 stitches wasn't enough, so I frogged, added yet another 6 stitches, and this time it fit over Kyle's heel. (I know, I probably could have swatched in the time it took me to do the first 2 attempts, but I always have difficulty measuring my stitch gauge correctly, and I likely would have had to do at least 2 tries anyways.) Here's a napping Somerset modelling the current progress.
Thanks for the comments on the sky shots - I actually don't have a tripod; I use whatever stationary object is nearby to steady the camera. This shot was taken this evening when I stopped to pick up the mail utilizing the roof of my car as a support.
I have a relatively old Canon PowerShot S110, which has only 2.1 megapixels. I'd like to replace it, but I am currently trying to decide between another small camera that I can fit into my purse, or a larger one that has more flexibility. I'll probably keep using this one until it finally dies. Just like my cell phone.

Comments on "Third time's the charm"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Dec 05, 10:41:00 AM EST) : 

Still envying your great night-sky shots!!!

 

Blogger SuzannaBanana said ... (Tue Dec 05, 02:13:00 PM EST) : 

That's a gorgeous shot. I think if that were my camera, I'd stick with it to the end. You get such stunning results with it.

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Tue Dec 05, 07:30:00 PM EST) : 

Glad the sock is working out better! I hate to swatch for socks..especially when the yarn is thin and it'll take forever for it!

Lovely night-sky picture! :)

 

Blogger soapy said ... (Tue Dec 05, 09:56:00 PM EST) : 

very neat skies!

 

post a comment