ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Lawn Ornaments

An interesting marketing strategy that I came across recently. I wonder how "The Casket Shop" decorates for halloween.
The other day as I came up our access road I saw that some of our neighbors had a visitor.
She took a break from pruning their trees to check me out, and then sauntered away, pausing for just a second before she casually hopped over the fence.

Comments on "Lawn Ornaments"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue Oct 03, 11:34:00 PM EDT) : 

Huh, the headstones don't seem to add much to the ambience of the place.

Hope you are feeling better.

 

Blogger mjm knitting said ... (Wed Oct 04, 06:58:00 AM EDT) : 

I'd rather have a deer in my front yard than headstones anyday.

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Wed Oct 04, 08:16:00 PM EDT) : 

Please tell me they sold headstones...or maybe land?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Oct 05, 08:27:00 AM EDT) : 

For heavens sake, I wouldn't feel too well with headstones in my backyard - or somewhere closeby. I'd feel way better seeing such a lovely deer there, what a beauty it is!

 

post a comment