ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 14, 2006

Ahhh, Friday

First off - here is a preview of this Saturday's Sky; we are heading out of town for the weekend, so no Blog updates until Sunday evening.

Secondly - here's the top floor shoes:


And while we are on the top floor, let's see what's under the bed:


Pretty tidy, eh? Now let's see what the rest of the floor looks like:


BTW - the big suitcase and the medium suitcase are from a trip we returned from June 27th. The small suitcase got home June 18th.

There - don't you feel better about the state of your own house right now?

Comments on "Ahhh, Friday"

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Sat Jul 15, 09:28:00 AM EDT) : 

Oh wow. Now that's some honesty right there. You do realize you're missing out on valuable space to throw more stuff by avoiding under the bed - right?

 

Blogger HPNY KNITS said ... (Sun Jul 16, 03:50:00 PM EDT) : 

I do, I feel much better! I have a pile of paperwork that could cover us like a tsunami from my trips and weekend. LOL, thanks!

 

Blogger Lara 900 said ... (Tue Jul 25, 04:57:00 AM EDT) : 

ooh, thanks for sharing!!!

makes me feel much better, as I am notoriously bad at unpacking suitcases as well. I have one sitting on the floor that got home on July 14th... it's almost empty, but not quite... And last night's wash is not on the drying rack, it just sits in the washing bag and waits for me hanging it tonight, once ds is asleep... Argh. Plus, I must kinda have a tidy house, because the nanny stays at home with my ds and another child, and it's only a 1-bedroom appartment...

 

Blogger knottygnome said ... (Tue Jul 25, 01:03:00 PM EDT) : 

ok, you win. your post does indeed make me feel better.

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Jul 25, 07:54:00 PM EDT) : 

Wow! No fear there!

But yes, definately consider shoving it all under the bed. Closets are good for shoving stuff into too! :-P

 

post a comment