ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

If I'm not knitting a cat pillow...

...it must be a cat afghan:

Flair nap

I'm making good progress on Flair:
Flair april 10
This picture is actually a few days old; since taking it I finished the body, and am almost completed the first sleeve.

By the way - I've signed up for Secret Pal 15 redux, and they are looking for more participants - here's the link.

Labels:

Comments on "If I'm not knitting a cat pillow..."

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sat Apr 17, 02:03:00 PM EDT) : 

It's a cat blanket. You're deluded if you think it's just a nicely-fitting sweater in a great color. The cat knows better. You cannot fool the cat.

 

post a comment