ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Being 2 Laces at once...

Baltic:


1 : of or relating to the Baltic Sea or to the states of Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia
2 : of or relating to a branch of the Indo-European language family containing Latvian, Lithuanian, and Old Prussian

3: a gift I recieved along with my Sockapalooza socks a few years ago.

Baltic Sea:


1: arm of the Atlantic; N Europe enclosed by Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, & Germany

2: some sock yarn that followed me home from The Knit Cafe a few months ago.

Labels:

Comments on "Being 2 Laces at once..."

 

post a comment