ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Watch this space!

My goal is to do at least 6 blog posts this month. Sad, I know.

Somerset as a kitten

For some reason I have lost my picture taking mojo; I still carry my camera around with me in my purse all the time, but manage to go for weeks without taking it out. In July* I will try to take and post at least one picture each day. The Gambler and I now have Blackberries, so I can take advantage of the mobile blogging feature.

It will certainly be a few steps up from 6 posts in a month.


*I would start in June, but we are travelling for 2 weeks - this time Britain.

Comments on "Watch this space!"

 

Blogger Maggie said ... (Sat May 02, 11:11:00 PM EDT) : 

I'll keep watching if you keep putting kittens here.

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sun May 03, 08:22:00 AM EDT) : 

Look at those big, big eyes! I find that following the cats around restores the picture-taking mojo... they do something cute every other minute.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sun May 03, 06:49:00 PM EDT) : 

I support the blogging efforts! Some weeks it is really all about the keeping on top of it.

PS Somerset is SO FREAKING CUTE I very nearly put her in my bag and took her home with me. But I didn't.

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Wed May 06, 02:18:00 PM EDT) : 

Just think of all the blog fodder you will get while on vacation! Lots and lots of pictures...

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Thu May 07, 04:51:00 PM EDT) : 

Pretty.

 

post a comment