ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 11, 2008

The Things You Find on The Internets, part 2

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, and I haven't forgotten about the captions or the contest. Still too busy to blog for a few more days.

But not too busy to surf while I eat my lunch.

Labels:

Comments on "The Things You Find on The Internets, part 2"

 

Blogger Trillian42 said ... (Fri Jul 11, 01:30:00 PM EDT) : 

Wow. I so hope that that baby's future boyfriends NEVER find that website...

To each his/her own and all, but that's just... odd to me.

 

Blogger Debbie D said ... (Fri Jul 11, 03:19:00 PM EDT) : 

Just when I think I've seen it all.
That really was strange.

 

Blogger Beadknitter said ... (Fri Jul 11, 03:27:00 PM EDT) : 

Umm, that is really really really weird.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Jul 11, 03:32:00 PM EDT) : 

umm, eww NEVER heard of that!

 

Blogger Chelle said ... (Fri Jul 11, 06:29:00 PM EDT) : 

heavens, sort of makes me sorry that my toilet training years are behind me...NOT!

thanks for a great website to forward to my DB and SIL...brand new parents!

 

Blogger Geri said ... (Sat Jul 12, 12:04:00 AM EDT) : 

Oh my word! They must not have anything else to do!

 

Blogger Maggie said ... (Sat Jul 12, 12:16:00 AM EDT) : 

Uhhhhhh...

 

Blogger Turtle said ... (Sat Jul 12, 10:23:00 AM EDT) : 

hmmmmm....

 

Blogger Mama said ... (Mon Jul 14, 03:43:00 AM EDT) : 

Thanks for the publicity :)
Perhaps you'd each like to take some time to read about how it works and why we do it. You'll find that we're not freaks, just parents tuned into their baby's needs :)

It may be "weird" to those who haven't heard about it before, but that's just a matter of cultural difference. What is strange to one is normal to another.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mon Jul 14, 04:11:00 AM EDT) : 

Yeah how bizarre for parents to be so attached and in tune with their child...how dare they not leave their child to sit around in poopy nappies!! *gasp* doing something not mainstream, what freaks!

If only all parents took the time to get to know their children so well!

 

Blogger LadyLungDoc said ... (Mon Jul 14, 04:56:00 PM EDT) : 

Chacun a son gout.
I'll say this - being in touch with Somerset's nonverbal cues allowed me pick her up off of the couch and put her down on the floor BEFORE she puked this afternoon.
Of course, she promptly ran over to where my shoes were sitting...

 

post a comment