ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Poorly oriented to time...

I keep thinking that today is Monday. Even though I started back to work on Friday. Maybe it's because there's a football game on the TV right now.I finished the yoga socks today so I should be able to get my package out this week (I was very happy to realize that the guy who installed the new phone in my office left the box in my recycling bin - I'm always needing boxes for Secret Pal mailings.) No, I don't have a club foot, I was just doing some contortions to fit both of my size 11 feet into the shot.
I also have made more progress on the Clapotis; I'm nearing the halfway mark. Now I have to decide if I should take it along on our Europe trip - the pro of taking is that I would definitely finish it shortly after our arrival, and thus could wear it on the trip, but there are 2 cons - 1) I would need to either bring the drug dealer's kitchen digital scale along, or dole out a 45 gram ball to use for the decreases, and 2) I'm using metal needles. Which are not a problem for flights within North America, but might end up being a problem on transatlantic flights. I've got a plan in mind for a pair of socks (to be knit on bamboo dpns) as travel knitting.
My brain hurts. Too much thinking. What day is it again?

Labels: ,

Comments on "Poorly oriented to time..."

 

Blogger CathyCate said ... (Sun Sep 30, 10:40:00 PM EDT) : 

Walk Like An Egyptian!

Now count backwards by sevens....

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Mon Oct 01, 12:02:00 AM EDT) : 

Hehe..what she said!

Cute socks! Your Clapotis is looking so good! You've got quite a dilemma there...should it stay or should it go..good luck! ;)

 

Blogger Martina said ... (Thu Oct 04, 05:14:00 PM EDT) : 

Socks lookin good!

 

post a comment