ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Where is everything????

I finished knitting The 5 Ring Circus Jacket,

...but I can't sew it up because I can't find my darning needles...I can't find the Bauble that needs to be knit up to send along with the Sockapalooza Socks...and there's no sign of that book that I was going to include with my next knittyboard secret pal mailing...

Nope, they're not in here...

Labels: ,

Comments on "Where is everything????"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Aug 08, 10:45:00 AM EDT) : 

The jacket looks great. Can't help you with where everything is though.

 

Blogger Lorette said ... (Wed Aug 08, 12:00:00 PM EDT) : 

Man, I hate moving. It's like a black hole takes over your house. Sometimes there's stuff you never find again.

 

Blogger Stacie said ... (Wed Aug 08, 01:01:00 PM EDT) : 

cute jacket! good luck with the unpacking...

 

Blogger weezalana said ... (Wed Aug 08, 06:33:00 PM EDT) : 

I hid it all. Was that wrong?

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Wed Aug 08, 09:25:00 PM EDT) : 

Yes, but the sweater is more than adorable.

 

post a comment