ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Calico Album

My cats have no musical ability, but man, this photo taken by The Gambler would make a great album cover. I wonder if Greedo knows "Free Bird"

Labels:

Comments on "The Calico Album"

 

Blogger Glenna C said ... (Tue Aug 07, 04:20:00 PM EDT) : 

You know, some day I would love to just come over and pet your kitties. You wouldn't have to pay attention to me or anything, I'd just hand over some cupcakes or something and then go scratch their furry little ears...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue Aug 07, 06:11:00 PM EDT) : 

really excellent shot!

 

Blogger mjm knitting said ... (Tue Aug 07, 06:40:00 PM EDT) : 

that a wonderful photo of the cats!

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (Tue Aug 07, 07:28:00 PM EDT) : 

That is a great picture! It would also be a great cover for a book jacket, don't you think?

 

Blogger Lorette said ... (Wed Aug 08, 11:59:00 AM EDT) : 

Great photo! And dang, now that song's going to be in my head all day. There could be worse things, though.

 

post a comment