ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 18, 2007

What I did on my summer holiday part 1...

My uncle got us awesome tickets to this:

And we saw this guy manage to put in just over an hour's work:
He bent it...
Made it...

And there was much rejoicing.

Labels:

Comments on "What I did on my summer holiday part 1..."

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat Aug 18, 12:18:00 PM EDT) : 

Ok, I'm not a big soccer fan--but that's pretty damn cool!!!!!!!!!

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (Sat Aug 18, 01:05:00 PM EDT) : 

it has been so long since I have been to a game, I might have to put in a request for a date with chris

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sat Aug 18, 02:44:00 PM EDT) : 

I still think of soccer as the thing that makes my dad sit in front of our only TV and watch 22 guys chase a ball when I'd rather be watching cartoons. Not that it's boring, just not as good as cartoons.

 

Blogger mjm knitting said ... (Sat Aug 18, 07:06:00 PM EDT) : 

Football. yay. Looks like you got great seats too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sat Aug 18, 07:22:00 PM EDT) : 

Wow - where are all the people flocking to see Becks? If I were in LA, I'd be flocking to see him... Soccer is a 1000X more civilized sport than football (American style, that is). Hope you had fun at Disneyland - I'm a sucker for the place.

 

post a comment