ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 08, 2007

The worm turns!

No need to adjust your screen - that's a hair on Greedo. One of my hairs judging by the length.
I'm shedding on him!!

Greedo was not amused...

...but Somerset thought that it was hilarious!

Labels:

Comments on "The worm turns!"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Thu Feb 08, 09:15:00 AM EST) : 

Ha ha!!! I might have to go empty my hairbrush on a pair of kitties I know. Too funny!

 

Blogger Trillian42 said ... (Thu Feb 08, 10:48:00 AM EST) : 

That picture is HILARIOUS.

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Thu Feb 08, 11:46:00 AM EST) : 

Ha! See it's payback for all the times they shed on us! :) Wild picture of Somerset!!

 

Blogger Rochelle said ... (Thu Feb 08, 11:52:00 AM EST) : 

I love your cats!! You're so lucky. I wish I had some but alas I am allergic and where it didn't bother me when I was younger, now I can't stop sneezing.

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Thu Feb 08, 12:18:00 PM EST) : 

Good thing humans don't get hairballs!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Feb 09, 09:49:00 AM EST) : 

Greetingd from your Favorite Color swap pal!!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Feb 09, 09:49:00 AM EST) : 

OK. I totally meant 'greetings!"

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Fri Feb 09, 04:23:00 PM EST) : 

Are you sure that's your hair? Are you sure Guido's faithful to you? Don't ignore the signs!

 

post a comment