ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 12, 2007

Monday update

Spent part of the day here:
En route, I worked on these - the sleeves for my Poppy Some funky pooling action going on, plus there's some variation in the colour distribution between the 2 skeins. At this point in time I am rationalizing that the 2 sleeves will rarely be that close to each other when the sweater is being worn. Depending on how much yarn I have left when I have completed the sleeves, I might reknit them using just one skein. It would probably make the most sense for me to frog now, rather than end up knitting them in their entirety before frogging, but it will be useful for me to know exactly how much yarn the sleeves will take.
Bottom panel is done; I just need to sew the ends together.

Comments on "Monday update"

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Mon Feb 12, 09:57:00 PM EST) : 

Wow! Skiing? Interesting pooling going on there! If you can live with them like that, don't frog. :)

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Mon Feb 12, 11:24:00 PM EST) : 

I knid of like the way it's pooling. Very um, modern? Whatever. Cool looking.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue Feb 13, 03:54:00 AM EST) : 

Wow, you must be one of the fastest knitters I know, that is some very good progress on your Poppy!

Your package should be right around the corner, I hope! And I found something for you yesterday for your next package. Something very new, released last week...

Have a nice day.

Your SP

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Tue Feb 13, 09:35:00 AM EST) : 

I'm one of those weird people who like pooling effects. You never know what you're going to get, it's so idiosyncratic and unpredictable! I'd go with it, but if it irritates you, you may not want to.

That's such a pretty mountain. Wish I knew how to ski.

 

post a comment