ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 09, 2007

Yarn Pr0n!

I got a new digital camera after Xmas (love those online Boxing Day sales!) which has a much better macro function than my old one.

Poppy Pr0n!

It's good for taking cat pictures, too.

Labels: , ,

Comments on "Yarn Pr0n!"

 

Blogger Jo said ... (Fri Feb 09, 09:20:00 PM EST) : 

Pretty kitty! I wish my camera had a better macro function - I am always cropping things. That purchase will have to wait a bit - something tells me my family will rebel if I buy another digital camera before I buy furniture for the new house...

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Fri Feb 09, 11:04:00 PM EST) : 

I've been seeing alot of that brand of yarn, love it! Nice! :)

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Fri Feb 09, 11:05:00 PM EST) : 

Dear LLDoc,
Thank you for the html help.

 

Blogger Carol said ... (Sat Feb 10, 12:11:00 AM EST) : 

I like the yarn colour. the kitty is very cute. That wasn'tthe first pic you took of kitty was it? (mine does that too. I take one pic and kitty has to check out what the weird device on my face is...)

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat Feb 10, 04:53:00 PM EST) : 

Poppy does NOT look amused!!!

 

post a comment